The Girl & The Water reserves the right to refuse the package and/or return to sender should the merchandise not meet these requirements. Please contact customer service if you have any questions.
- Store Credit
All Returns & Exchanges must meet the following requirements
- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unused.
- Merchandise must be free of make-up, deodorant, or any other stains.
- Merchandise must have all original tags and accessories attached.
- The protective hygienic slip must not be removed from swimwear.
- The package must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of delivery.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- We do not reimburse your shipping charges for returns/exchanges.
- Store credit may not be used for return shipping charges.
- In-person returns to our online fulfillment center will not be accepted.
- Returns/exchanges are processed within 5 business days.
- You will be notified via email once your return/exchange has processed.
- If the item requested for exchange is unavailable, a store credit will be issued.
Read Return & Exchange Policy (above) in its entirety to be sure your merchandise is returnable.
Safely package and ship the merchandise within fourteen (14) days of receiving your shipment to:
THE GIRL & THE WATER
14778 PIONEER BLVD
NORWALK, CA 90650
Please include the packing slip and note which return option you would like.
We strongly recommend that you obtain tracking or delivery confirmation for your package. The Girl & The Water is not responsible for lost or misdirected returns and exchanges.
Once the return/exchange safely arrives at The Girl & The Water, we will inspect the item(s) condition. (Note - Any merchandise that does not meet the requirements of our Return Policy will not be accepted. See Return & Exchange Policy.) Please allow 3-5 business days for your return/exchange to be processed.
Authenticity & Warranty
The Girl & The Water only carries merchandise that is authentic, first-run, and purchased directly from the designer. Please be aware that even such products are not entirely free of workmanship errors, including occasional missing threads and similar defects. If within the first thirty days, such a problem has been identified with your merchandise please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture and description of the defect. Damaged Items should be reported to customer service immediately (before returning package) to ensure your refund or exchange is properly processed.
By placing an order on www.thegirlandthewater.com, Customer accepts all terms of this Return/Exchange Policy.