Shipping & Handling
Free USPS First Class shipping for orders over $100 | 2-5 business days
$5.00 USPS First Class Shipping | 2-5 business days
$20.00 USPS Express Mail | 1-3 business days
Free USPS First Class International shipping on all orders over $300
$15.00 USPS First Class Mail | 10+ business days
$40.00 - $60.00 USPS Express Mail | 5-10 business days
Shipping Terms & Conditions:
- We ship Monday through Friday. Your order will ship from our store within one business day from when the order is placed (excluding weekends and holidays). Please refer to the domestic shipping map below to estimate an arrival date.
- We are not able to cancel or change your order if we do not receive your request before shipping confirmation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your purchase contains an item on pre-order, the entire order will ship once the pre-ordered item is in stock.
- Store credit may not be applied to shipping costs.
- All domestic orders over $250 will require a signature upon delivery.
- THE GIRL & THE WATER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OF PACKAGES THAT HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED AS DELIVERED BY THE USPS THROUGH TRACKING.
WE CAN NOT CHANGE THE DOLLAR AMOUNT ON THE CUSTOMS FORM FOR TAX PURPOSES.
Please contact us by email if your country is not listed as a destination for delivery.
Orders exceeding 13 ounces may be subject to additional shipping charges.
Please be aware that once a package leaves the US, it becomes the responsibility of the postal service in the country of destination. As the customer, if you feel that your LOCAL postal system is not reliable, please do not choose shipping that does not include tracking, as we will not be responsible for any package that is lost or stolen during the shipment process that does not have tracking. The customer assumes all responsibility for any loss, or damage of these items. For international shipments without tracking, please allow up to 45 days for delivery, however the average delivery time is between 6-21 days. Some foreign postal systems are faster than others, but we can not guarantee an arrival date. If you absolutely need your package by a certain date, please choose the option of Express Mail. It is the only shipping option that guarantees a specific delivery date.
By placing an order for international shipping, the customer agrees to pay all taxes and customs duties when the package arrives in said country. Packages that must be processed through customs may take extra time, so please allow for this when trying to estimate a delivery date. The Girl & The Water is not responsible for these additional costs. Orders will not be refunded for packages that are not accepted by recipient.
When finalizing your purchase, please be sure to select your preferred method of shipping. Finally, we cannot control the postal system. When a package without tracking is en route to a destination, we can not track it down and neither can the postal system. We ask that you are patient, because your package is on its way.
If you are shopping or making a purchase on our website, you agree to these terms and conditions.
USPS First Class Mail shipping time estimates: