EiR NYC - Cooling Butter + Arnica
Our magic balm, we use this as a First Aid Kit, for cuts, bruises, and burns. The potent Arnica used in this product is known to help aches, bruises, muscle inflammation, swelling, and burns. A refreshing peppermint luxe balm, use it as a natural alternative to pain management.
Apply to affected areas, massaging it gently. Great as a hand moisturizer if you have joint pains.
- *Shea Butter - Soothes, hydrates and balances your skin texture.
- *Coconut Oil - Soothes eczema, sunburn and psoriasis, and its antiviral and antifungal benefits even help to treat bug bites.
- Vitamin E Oil - Boosting collagen production, a connective tissue that keeps skin elastic.
- *Arnica-Infused Olive Oil - Known as a natural pain reliever that doesn’t just mask the pain; it naturally stimulates your body’s healing processes. It can reduce pain from sprains, strains, fractures, bruises, overexertion, sore muscles, and more.
- Peppermint - Gives a cooling sensation and has a calming effect on the body, which can relieve sore muscles when used topically.
- Lavender Essential Oil - Known as the First Aid kit in a bottle, helps with minor burns and insect bites.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil - Known for its antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic properties, it helps soothe the affected area.
- *Natural Rosemary Extract - A super antioxidant, our choice of natural preservative.
*Shea Butter, *Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Peppermint, Lavender and Tea Tree Essential Oil Blend, *Arnica-Infused Olive Oil, Vitamin E, *Rosemary Extract
All Skin Types.
*Organic ingredients. Store in a cool environment.
For external use only. Information is provided for educational use; please consult your doctor before using if you are pregnant or have skin sensitivities. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.