EiR NYC - Mane Mend Hair + Beard Oil
A leave-in emollient for the harsh elements of the Planet, Mane Mend is a moisturizing oil that combines vitamin rich argan and jojoba to efficiently condition your hair and beard.
Pump a few drops on the palms of your hands and distribute evenly throughout clean, towel-dried hair, concentrating on the ends or use as a beard and facial moisturizer.
As a scalp treatment, add few drops to your fingertips and massage into your scalp. Rub any excess into your face, neck or hands.
- *Organic Argan Oil - All-natural moisturizer for skin and hair. Often called 'liquid gold', It is extremely rich in beneficial nutrients including fatty acids and vitamin E. When applied on face and beard, it can be a very soothing moisturizer, it can also give skin a youthful glow and reduce the visibility of wrinkles. When used on hair, it helps treat split ends and tame frizzy hair.
- *Jojoba Oil - Jojoba oil mimics the natural oil sebum, which is produced in our scalp. It nourishes our hair and follicles and maximizes the rate at which our hair grows.
- Lavender - It is mild and soothing, and can be used for any type of hair. When massaged into the scalp, it can improve blood circulation, promote hair growth, and prevent hair loss.
- Geranium - Promotes cell growth; it helps to recycle dead cells and supports the regeneration of new cells. When used on face, minimizes the look of wrinkles.
- Basil - Enhances the luster of dull-looking skin and hair. The fragrance of this essential oil has a refreshing effect when smelled or consumed, so it is used for treating nervous tension, mental fatigue, melancholy, migraines, and depression.
- Sage - Contains beneficial properties that help address dandruff, psoriasis and oily hair.
*Organic Argan Oil, *Jojoba Oil, Lavender, Geranium, Basil, Sage Essential Oil Blend
Vegan. All Skin Types.
*Organic ingredients. Store in a cool environment.
For external use only. Information is provided for educational use; please consult your doctor before using if you are pregnant or have skin sensitivities. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.