EiR NYC - Heating Massage Oil
or 4 installments of $10.00 USD by More info
Healing Comfrey Herb infused massage oil, designed to calm inflammation and soothe sore muscles.
Use while getting a massage or as daily moisturizer.
- *Comfrey - Commonly used for helping heal wounds, preventing scars and treating existing ones.
- *Olive Oil - Full of antioxidants, helps protect the skin from premature skin aging, restore skin smoothness and protects against free radical damage to the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil - A natural remedy historically used for many skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Protects the skin from oxidative stress and UV radiation damage, keeping it soft and supple.
- Jojoba Oil - Reduces the effects of sunburn. A waxy substance, which can seal in the moisture and create an effective barrier to external elements.
- *Arnica - Known as a natural pain reliever that doesn’t just mask the pain; it naturally stimulates your body’s healing processes. It can reduce pain from sprains, strains, fractures, bruises, overexertion, sore muscles, and more.
- Calendula - An anti-inflammatory herb that helps lessen swelling from injury.
- Cypress Essential Oil - A diuretic, it helps the body remove excess water and salt that can lead to fluid retention.
- Black Pepper Essential Oil - Creates a heating effect which stimulates circulation by increasing blood flow.
- Bergamot Essential Oil - Powerful oil which helps balancing hormones, reducing stress and physical fatigue, support a good appetite and relieves anxiety.
- *Natural Rosemary Extract - A super antioxidant, our choice of natural preservative.
*Comfrey-infused Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba oil, *Arnica, Calendula-infustion, Cypress, Black Pepper, Bergamot and Sandalwood Essential Oil Blend, *Rosemary Extract
Vegan. All Skin Types.
*Organic ingredients. Store in a cool environment.
For external use only. Information is provided for educational use; please consult your doctor before using if you are pregnant or have skin sensitivities. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.