EiR NYC - Face Rescue
A restorative facial moisturizer composed of elderflower-infused oils for its regenerative qualities, a topical salvation from skin damage. A great alternative to daily moisturizer or cream.
Apply a small drop of serum to cleansed skin on face, neck, and décolleté. For external use only.
- *Jojoba Oil - Noncomedogenic oil, normalizes the sebum level. The antioxidants soothe fine lines, wrinkles and naturally slows down the signs of aging.
- *Elderflower - Has been used to soften skin, treat acne, blemishes, rashes, and sunburn. Elderflower is naturally anti-inflammatory and rich in antioxidants making it excellent for skin toners to help protect against premature aging and free radical damage. anti-fungal compounds that help keep the skin healthy and clear.
- Sweet Almond Oil - A natural remedy historically used for many skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Gently dislodge debris from deep within skin pores and follicles, and also may help prevent future acne because of its vitamin A content. Regular application of the oil can protect your skin from oxidative stress and UV radiation damage, keeping it soft and supple.
- Lavender Essential Oil - Restore skin complexion and reduce acne. Slow aging with powerful antioxidants. It is commonly used to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns because it improves the formation of scar tissues.
- Jasmine Essential Oil - Help in treating dry or dehydrated skin, eczema, dermatitis, and reducing the appearance of age spots.
- *Natural Rosemary Extract - A super antioxidant, our choice of natural preservative.
*Jojoba Oil, *Elderflower-infused Almond Oil, Vitamin E, Lavender, Jasmine, Rosewood Essential Oil Blend and *Evening Primrose Oil, *Rosemary Extract
Vegan. All Skin Types.
*Organic ingredients. Store in a cool environment.
For external use only. Information is provided for educational use; please consult your doctor before using if you are pregnant or have skin sensitivities. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.