EiR NYC - Active Body Wash
Supercharged cleansing shower gel. Antiseptic and revitalizing. Restores moisture and balance. Organic plant oils are saponified to create a smooth lather. Refreshing sage detoxifies the senses. Aloe Leaf and organic Olive oil hydrate the skin without drying.
Massage all over the body on wet skin - the lather will transform into a soft froth as it cleanses. Rinse thoroughly.
Gentle to use but avoid contact with eyes.
External use only.
- *Saponified Coconut, Olive Oil, and Jojoba Oil - The word castile is a reference to La Castilla - a region in central Spain historically significant in the history of soapmaking. In America, castile means any soap made with olive oil, often a liquid soap made from coconut and olive. Lathers beautifully, super hydrating and gentle.
- Natural Rosemary Extract - A super antioxidant, our choice of natural preservative.
- *Aloe - Contains proteolytic enzymes which repairs damaged skin.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil - A super uplifting aromatherapy oil, it is antiseptic, anti-fungal and deodorizing.
- Sage Essential Oil - Has aromatherapy benefits such as mood balancing and for clearing negative energy.
- Rosemary Essential Oil - Help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. Deodorizing.
- Lavender Essential Oil - Restore skin complexion and reduce acne. Slow aging with powerful antioxidants. It is commonly used to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns because it improves the formation of scar tissues
Saponified *Coconut, *Olive, and *Jojoba Oils, Vegetable Glycerin, *Guar gum, Natural Rosemary Extract, *Aloe, Lemongrass, Sage, Rosemary, Lavender Essential Oil Blend
Vegan. All Skin Types.
*Organic ingredients. Store in a cool environment.
For external use only. Information is provided for educational use; please consult your doctor before using if you are pregnant or have skin sensitivities. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.