WE ONLY OFFER STORE CREDIT ON ALL RETURNS.
Items must be returned in the
original plastic packaging with the original sales invoice. Tags must be attached and the original liner
in place, having never been removed. If the tags or liner have been removed or the item shows signs of wear, we
will not accept the return. No
exceptions. All body products are final sale.
Please send returns to the following address:
THE GIRL & THE WATER
613 4TH STREET, SUITE 203B
SANTA ROSA, CA 95404
Please note the following:
- To receive store credit, merchandise must be returned within 14 days of receipt of shipment.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Store credit does not expire and may not be applied toward shipping charges.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs to The Girl & The Water.
- All sale items are final sale and cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Merchandise returned must not be worn, washed, wrinkled, stained, damaged or altered in any way.
- All tags
must be attached and hygienic liners in place - having never been removed.
Exchanges are accepted for the same item in another color or size. If you are exchanging an item, please note on the back of your invoice the size and or color you would like to do the exchange for. We will ship your new item at no extra shipping costs to you.
Please allow 5-7 days for your return to be processed. Once it is processed, you will be issued a store credit code by email.
We recommend that you return your item with delivery confirmation or a tracking number. We are not responsible for lost or misdirected packages.
Please keep in mind that only one discount/store credit code may be used per transaction.
If you are shopping or making a purchase on our website, you agree to these terms and conditions.